Monday 6 February 2012

Today i got subjects of my choice

I didn't get comp 113(discrete math) and HOD make a new section of it and I wanted to get it. It could only be done if I dropped my geography and change the section of Pakistan study. First they didn't allow me to drop any subject and said to me that come back when we open the date of add and drop and section of Pakistan study can't be changed. I requested a lot and finally convince them and they accept my request and did what i wanted them to do for me. I really felt very happy for it. One thing that I am feeling very sad that I have not gotten the section A of programming but i will handle it. There are many students in my class and I am praying for them so that they may get the sections and subjects of their choices.

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment