Monday 6 February 2012

Sharpen the saw

 Well, for physical fitness i do jogging and some exercise in my hostel, but for last 3 4 days because of heavy diets i loosed my wait and i could not carry on my routine of doing exercise for physical dimension and I am trying to get in back. My mental health is getting weak as there were many tasks from the university and i didn't make my schedule for it and got under pressure but trying to recover it. My emotional dimensions are getting sharp as I have a strong relation with my family and friends and do cooperative work with them and never get angry with them but do fun and chill all time. My spiritual dimensions play a great role in my success because what i believe that my love with Almighty Allah and his beloved Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) make me feel, sharpening my spiritual dimensions and sometime sitting alone and talking with myself, understanding my reality make me really emotional.

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment