Thursday 26 January 2012

Sharing a situation when I panicked

Today me and some of my friends shared difficult time which they faced in theirs life. I shared one of the story about my mother when she became ill and I became panicked. At that time I really missed my parents as I am in Lahore. My prayers are always with my parents. I never speak loudly in front of my parents and Inshallah will be persistent on it. Our religion doesn't allow us to be disrespectful towards our parent even if they are forcing us to go for bad things or stopping from doing good things. So, we have to love,respect and take care of our parents same as they brought us up in our childhood. May Almighty Allah bless our parents and give them along life and forgive those who have passed away Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment