Thursday 26 January 2012

First seek to understand then to be understood

Well, it is a great tool for good conversation to me. I am really agree with the point of view of the author and different aspects of bad speaking styles has been explained in the book. I think by using this tool in debating can replace bad thoughts with good thoughts in opposition's minds about us and will never be the cause of misinterpretation in both of us. We can create a strong relation between two people if we follow these method of debating. Finally, using this tool have some limits to me that I will never use this tool in my conversation if someone is keep on speaking wrong about my Religion, country, great personalities and my parents. My love with my Religion, country, great personalities and my parents will never allow me to keep on listening to that man's abuses, bad comments and bad thoughts. I will compromise for the first time but not every time. I will stop him/her even if I have to take any step.

No comments:

Post a Comment