Sunday 4 December 2011

" My Favorite 3 Quotes "

1).   " When life gives you hundred reasons to cry, show life 
          that you have a thousand reasons to smile."
2).   " Don’t let the past steal your present."
3).   " The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live. "
 I never fed up with my life. when ever I face any hurdle or difficulty on my journey of life, I take it as a challenge and then try to defeat it. I take difficulty as an exam for me so when i pass my first exam I think that I developed some thing like courage or confidence in me. And still I wait for next exam to face so that I may develop another good thing in me by passing it. If I don't face any hurdle on my way its mean that I haven't passed the last exam so I have to go back to pass it and then come back here again. This is how I show thousands reasons to smile if life gives my hundred reasons to cry. And those mistakes that I have done in past I never let these mistakes to make me sad and get into depression but I try to correct them and develop a new strategy of my whole life. Another thing is to live life like a well developed human being. Life does not mean to live a long life but its mean as I was really impressed with Tipu Sultan's saying that: 
                      " To live like a loin for one day is better then to live like a jackal for hundred days".




No comments:

Post a Comment