Monday 30 January 2012

Getting under stress

I have to accomplish many tasks in this week like presentations, assignments, acts etc. And right now i am planning that what kind of work i have to do each day so that i may complete each and every thing. I am really worried about my programming practice for last two weeks that i could not do practice because of much burden of other subject's assignments that was needed to be done and again in this week there is a lot of word needs to be done so i am trying to get out of this tension so that i may do my work more perfectly. I could not study any historical book or religious book last week as it was my routine and that is because of mismanagement. Right now i am trying to re-practice my routine and get my work done with healthy and fresh mind and will definitely get it back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment